RBC Heritage

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The RBC Heritage runs from TODAY - April 15.

Purse: $7,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

Tournament Rules:
    i just got back from Vegas and my club closed on Sunday. It's sim season and we are getting new players every day so I figured I'd repost this. Tour Rules

For live play and tour talk visit ProTee TGC Discord:
    Check out the ProTee United community on Discord - hang out with 61 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD

GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

dang yal move quick lol excited for 2nd event on the tour tho

Comment

Well that got the best of me, first round, my ball definitely liked the idea of taking a bath several times. Second round not so bad, just some wild swings. I am scared to see the impact of handicap adjustment now.

Comment

• dagratest816
          dagratest816 commented
          Editing a comment
          oh boy...my nemesis water and trees. if its any on the course I will find a way to it

• triplebogeysrbetter
          triplebogeysrbetter commented
          Editing a comment
          Trees, water, bunkers, and bushes. That would sum a typical round for me.

For some reason the scoreboard is showing me as a having shot recording off? I haven’t touched my settings in a long time. I’ll check them when I play my next round. Is this a Protee error maybe?

Comment

My round was on the board this morning and now it's gone. Seems to be something wrong, I've never turned shot recording off.

Comment

Not a fan at all of trees overhanging 5 yards into the fairway..but at least it is better than Riviera. 100 yards out left center of fairway and my straight wedge shot hits the trees and goes 50 yards. Not sure you see that happen on tour.

Comment

• mthunt
              mthunt commented
              Editing a comment
              Funny, I was watching GC this morning and Robert Dameron said you’ll never see another course on tour with trees over hanging fairways like this one.

• frodaddy00
              frodaddy00 commented
              Editing a comment
              Well then at least now I know to avoid that damn tree for round #2

Greens where nice and forgiving but damn those were some tight fairways. Beautiful course but was anyone else getting a performance hit on their system?

Comment

Hi guys! Played My first tour today (I think) Not great but OK 75/77. Does anybody know if it is the name in tgc or forum profile name that shows up on the leaderboard? I I used the name David in tgc and have a different name in the forum. Will make sure to have the same name for next time. I can see a David with 75/77 but not 100% sure that is me. I tried to switch to correct flag (Swedish) but did not manage. Do you guys know how to change flag?

Comment

• mthunt
                mthunt commented
                Editing a comment
                Name in TGC. It’s best to have both the same

Originally posted by TinCupSweden View Post
              Hi guys! Played My first tour today (I think) Not great but OK 75/77. Does anybody know if it is the name in tgc or forum profile name that shows up on the leaderboard? I I used the name David in tgc and have a different name in the forum. Will make sure to have the same name for next time. I can see a David with 75/77 but not 100% sure that is me. I tried to switch to correct flag (Swedish) but did not manage. Do you guys know how to change flag?

It uses the name in TGC. Your forum name can be different.

I believe ProTee has to change your flag as I saw a post a while back where a bunch of people were asking for their national flag to be corrected.

Comment

Thanks for your answer. Do you know if it is possible to change the TGC for next event without messing up the stats? I would prefer to have the same name for forum and player. I can also see in the leaderboard above that I am the only one with X in the column for SR. maybe I did something wrong.

ProTee: I would really appreciate if you can help me change my flag to Swedish

Comment

• ProTee United
                  ProTee United commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did you change something? We can not find your tour profile.

• TinCupSweden
                  TinCupSweden commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi again. No I did not change anything. I think that I can find my profile under players and can see my name on the leaderboard. However I am not 100% sure since it is a common name (David). It should be though since it is the exact amount of strokes I had. It would be a crazy coincidence otherwise. I will make sure to use my forum name for next tournament. The profile that I think is mine is David and with a US flag.

• ProTee United
                  ProTee United commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ok, your David account should work now. Flag changed as well. Hit a couple of shots on a random course and check the tour site for the recordings.

Had to take two rewind because of really poor misreads. First round chip shot that did not even reach my screen sailed the pin and went over the green. 2nd round first par 3 hit 8 iron that went 200 yards which is not possible. Only two times I have ever taken rewinds in tourny play. These two were just way to off to be fair. Anyway good luck everyone.

Comment

Was able to play 9 holes yesterday - as others have said tight course, but so far shooting well for me - 42.Hopefully have time today to play the back.

Comment

Excited to play this one. My first event was Masters last week. Blew up when I played my last round, which I blame on sharing with National Beer Day. But I am one of the dummies who can not get the shot recording to work. ProTee verified forum name here does not have to match Tour/TGC profile. I have those matching and in my profile here, along with the code I copied and pasted from the TGC profile. I am on the Tour player profile and Masters leaderboard but with the red X and -36 handicap. My file for TGC settings says shot recording is on.

What am I missing, can anybody point me in the right direction? Protee got back to me just to make sure I followed the steps which I feel I've done. Any hep would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• ProTee United
                      ProTee United commented
                      Editing a comment
                      All should work now. You had a typo in the ID (one missing -).

• freamer3
                      freamer3 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Awesome, thank you Pro Tee! Just takes a 2nd set of eyes sometimes, I had looked at everything 10 times probably.

welp mark me down for dead last...irons were trash and so was driver only thing spot on was wedge game and putter actually....max strokes on two par 3's with water...smh like i said if its water or trees on a course i'll find it. Might be time for another lesson. or i have a complex with my grip that just leads to so much inconsistency oh well best of luck everyone.

Comment

• StanMI
                      StanMI commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I didn't even know max out was possible........ until #4 rd1..... I could have hit shots there all day ! 2nd round was MUCH better !

• dagratest816
                      dagratest816 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yeah luckily 2nd round was better...just not that much better. how i did 10 and 20 strokes worst here than i did at the masters...i'll never know. oh well.
                  Working...
                  X