Hey guys, just to let you know, we did create a patch late last week that worked to a point but still didn't fully resolve the sync issue. Either late Friday or over the weekend, the back-end team put a fix in place on the server side that addressed the sync issue. So the patch I sent to many of you is not needed now.
The connection issue with TGC is being worked on with TGC. WGT and JPNG are updating as well. Just FYI, TGC or JNPG will probably be the first to roll out an update.
2.5.4 released
Collapse
X
-
I have messaged SkyTrak_Seth about the patch not fixing the connection issues however there has been no response as of yet. I would bet they're working on a fix it patch.
-
Does anyone know if SkyTrak have commented on the connection issues that people are having after installing the latest update.
im wondering if they have acknowledged that a problem exists or if they believe that the issues are user computer/internet problems.
Leave a comment:
-
Sync worked for me this morning. Deleted app, reinstalled and let it do its thing for a bit.
Leave a comment:
-
Anyone else not able to change the camera view while on the range? Works fine in the game improvement section.
Leave a comment:
-
They made a few changes to the wifi setup process an for the syncing process but it appears inadvertently messed up something along the way as I personally am experiencing a ton of no reads, the system dropping its connection to the network and the worst of it is that I find if you putt from the fringe on TGC the entire system seems to require a reboot. I too have asked for the older version of software/firmware to be but back up as the TGC and Skytrak is close to being unusable. I did try the patch from Skytrak but that didn't solve the no reads, disconnects and system crashes.
I'm sure they will sort it out but going forward I will keep the executables they send out so I can revert back in the case of what we are seeing with this update.
-
How? Did SkyGolf/SkyTrak made some fixes in the back-end to fix the sync issues?
Leave a comment: