2.5.4 released

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DougieMn
    replied
    Yes, I do have the SkyTrak issued case

    Leave a comment:


  • jrz
    commented on 's reply
    It's not you're setup - the latest update has caused major problems. Unfortunately SkyTrak seems to be avoiding the issue.

  • Sledge0001
    replied
    Originally posted by SkyTrak View Post

    That's a new one. I and many don't have any issue connecting in network mode. A few things to try...
    1) When you program the credentials to the unit, does the middle light start to flash red, then yellow, then go solid yellow? If so, then it connected to your network (make sure to go back to your iPad wi-fi settings and connect to that same network)
    2) Is it a guest network?
    3) Does your network have an IP address of 10.0.0.1?

    Aside from those questions, we haven't changed anything in the unit's ability to connect to the software in network mode.

    I reset my Skytrak device and once again can confirm with the latest patch getting the system into network mode took me 8 attempts.

    TGC play has become more frustrating than enjoyable. Tons and tons of no reads making tournament play useless. Putts are the worst with 7 out of 10 not reading. At this point 3 out of 10 shots are not being registered with my hybrids.

    SkyTrak_Seth and ProTee United please get together and acknowledge this last update of firmware by Skytrak has given us with TGC nothing but headaches. The 2 systems were working damn near perfectly together but now it's really hit an all time low and someone needs to get this resolved.

    And before someone says it's just my setup I know for a fact its not true since I was recently in Florida and immediately after the Skytrak update my fathers setup started doing the same thing.

    HELP!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • erikh5014
    commented on 's reply
    Do you have a protective case?

  • DougieMn
    replied
    Originally posted by jrz View Post
    DougieMn Please be more specific - no one but you understands what weird and wild means to you.
    My bad. What I mean by wild is that I'm a drawer sometimes nasty hook. Every once in awhile I will get a nasty slice that goes straight up in the air. I can feel if my hit would produce that and it was exactly like all the other hooks. When I mean straight up in the air I'm talking a driver that goes 100 yards......straight up!

    Leave a comment:


  • petroche
    commented on 's reply
    DougieMn, see quote #50 above. This has only happened to me on 2 different occasions and both times I was playing TGC. I have played TGC about 20 times since the last crazy reads with no problems (Other than I still cant get into WIFI mode).

  • jrz
    commented on 's reply
    DougieMn Please be more specific - no one but you understands what weird and wild means to you.

  • teamacacia
    commented on 's reply
    In sim or just on skytrak? I do not have sim setup yet, so using only the skytrak range/game improvement in which I have not had any problem with reading the shots or ball flights being off

  • DougieMn
    replied
    I'm having some weird ball flights and wild shots since updating firmware.....something I had never seen before. Anybody else seeing this?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jasonstanley
    commented on 's reply
    Since I've updated network mode has been a nightmare on PC and iOS ,

  • petroche
    commented on 's reply
    The middle light on my unit flashes red a few times then just goes to solid red. I have tried to go through the process of going on to wifi on the new interface unsuccessfully even though I had no problem doing this immediately after the new update was installed. USB is my only option now and I'm even losing the USB connection occasionally when I'm playing in TGC. SkyTrak range has been working fine in USB mode.

  • jrz
    commented on 's reply
    I very much disagree that this is a "new one" and many people aren't having problems connecting via network mode since the new update. Please go back and read through this thread and you'll see that many people have had to go back to USB mode and have started experiencing many problems with unregistered shots since the last update.

    I've had my SkyTrak set up for over a year and a half, 90% of that time it has been on network mode. It's not a guest network and it's not a self assigned IP address. Since the update it doesn't see any networks when going through the network wizard. The middle light goes to red.

  • SkyTrak_Seth
    replied
    Originally posted by jrz View Post
    SkyTrak_Seth What about the problem with not being able to connect in network mode anymore? I'm assuming this is separate from the sync issue and I know it's not isolated to TGC.
    That's a new one. I and many don't have any issue connecting in network mode. A few things to try...
    1) When you program the credentials to the unit, does the middle light start to flash red, then yellow, then go solid yellow? If so, then it connected to your network (make sure to go back to your iPad wi-fi settings and connect to that same network)
    2) Is it a guest network?
    3) Does your network have an IP address of 10.0.0.1?

    Aside from those questions, we haven't changed anything in the unit's ability to connect to the software in network mode.

    Leave a comment:


  • jrz
    replied
    SkyTrak_Seth What about the problem with not being able to connect in network mode anymore? I'm assuming this is separate from the sync issue and I know it's not isolated to TGC.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sledge0001
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!
Working...