Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (GROSS AND NET) winning the TGC 2019 FALL TOUR - Houston Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...t-nine-bridges
See more
See less

Tour Rules

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mthunt
    replied
    Originally posted by schrambow View Post
    Hello,
    Is this TGC tour just for us sim golfers? I mean, we aren't competing against xbox and ps4 gamers against our full swing sims?
    If so, are there other groups/societies, in which we know we are actually just playing against other full swing simulators?
    Kind of a newbie question i know, but i guess i am a newbie here.
    thanks
    It’s only people hitting real balls with golf clubs following the rules.

Leave a comment:

• schrambow
    replied
    Hello,
    Is this TGC tour just for us sim golfers? I mean, we aren't competing against xbox and ps4 gamers against our full swing sims?
    If so, are there other groups/societies, in which we know we are actually just playing against other full swing simulators?
    Kind of a newbie question i know, but i guess i am a newbie here.
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• mthunt
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. Sim golf is fun.

• calebm1001
    commented on 's reply
    Might need to do that! I posted another comment in Q-School thread. I played round 1, then a couple days later I played the next round but it’s as if it restarted my entire event bc it put me back at round 1. I don’t have to play all three rounds in a row, do I?

BTW - love what you do with you courses! Finding you’re name all over TGC.

• mthunt
    commented on 's reply
    FYI, the rules stickies are all the same. I just repost them when I get mad.

• wbond
    commented on 's reply
    BT is encrypted or turned off on GCQ. It's open on GC2. TGC has a computer interface that reads the shot data via BT and sends it to the software.

• calebm1001
    commented on 's reply
    Any of the higher end sims I suppose. But just to confirm, GCQ can't do third party apps, as in you can't play TGC? What does bluetooth have to do with that? ST works off WiFi - I assume Foresight products would do the same, no?

• StanMI
    commented on 's reply
    You might mean "GC2"......... "GCQ" has no Bluetooth and cat do third party apps. (Hope I said that right )

• mthunt
    replied
    Scores are automatic. If you aren’t showing up there’s a bug or it will. Please open a ticket with protee they’ll fix it.

Leave a comment:

• calebm1001
    replied
    Well shoot - There is another "Rules" sticky - Can we remove or combine bc I am just seeing this new zero-tolerance rewind rule. I just started getting into the Tour (going through Q-School). I had some issues with my ST where every shot on one specific lie was sending everything left in my most recent round. I turned the ST to point way to the left so if I hit straight it would go right. It worked, so I put it back to normal and everything was fine after that. I used multiple rewinds before deciding to turn the hardware in the opposite direction. I had some additional misreads that round that I rewound and moved along.

Have I been banned? I am not seeing my 2 round score on the Major Q-School Event.

I hate that it has come to this point where we aren't allowed to use rewinds, but i understand. I would think that giving a max allotted rewind per round would have been the best case - I could use at least 2 per round on ST. These things aren't perfect, but when Im going up against a GCQ i just don't see how I can expect to stack up against that hardware.

Leave a comment:

• JacobM21
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I appreciate that

• Genghis
    commented on 's reply
    PSN - Position Net Score
    PSG - Position Gross Score
    PTN - Points for your Net position for that tournament
    PTG - Points for your Gross position for that tournament

• JacobM21
    replied
    I'm sorry for the question. What are the stats in our profiles representing? PSN, PSG, PTN, PTG

Leave a comment:

• mthunt
    replied
    Follow to directions to the exact item. If that doesn’t work open a ticket with ProTee

Leave a comment:

• Bsilgolf13
    replied
    Can someone help me as to why my score wasn’t recorded? I have shot recording on and didn’t do anything to cheat

Leave a comment:

Working...
X