Tour Rules

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mthunt
    replied
    Follow to directions to the exact item. If that doesn’t work open a ticket with ProTee

    Leave a comment:


  • Bsilgolf13
    replied
    Can someone help me as to why my score wasn’t recorded? I have shot recording on and didn’t do anything to cheat

    Leave a comment:


  • mthunt
    commented on 's reply
    If you put up the money I’ll make sure the winners get it.

  • Indy500
    replied
    So are we playing for real money in these tournaments? If not that needs to be next step.

    Leave a comment:


  • Whiskeyjack
    commented on 's reply
    perfect thanks

  • mthunt
    replied
    Shot recording records every single shot in a Sim. The recording has no impact on tournaments.

    Leave a comment:


  • Whiskeyjack
    replied
    mthunt just a quick question. I tried my first tournament this weekend after completing Q-school. Have to say it's a hoot. My question is about warm up. I use the Protee Sunday Range for warming up (not in the tournament section though) and noticed the shot recording is on for this as well. Does this interfere with the tournament games in any way? Or am I good to go warming up in this way.
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • mthunt
    replied
    I think it’s mid day on the Monday. The time zone is I. Holland for ProTee.

    Leave a comment:


  • rjd1975
    replied
    First, thank you for doing these tours...I LOVE it! I do get a little nervous which seems odd and understandable at the same time. Quick question...what time of day on Sunday does the round need to be completed. I am not complaining but I saw at least one score that got posted sometime after the server clock said midnight...again, I am just wondering. I am on EST BTW. Thanks again

    Leave a comment:


  • aja
    commented on 's reply
    The phantom drive happens because your actual swing speed is misread by your sim. Add 30 mph to my swing speed an the ball will go 300 yds.

    I'm not doubting that people hit 300 yd drives, but I recognize the instances when my sim gives misleading results due to a misread.

  • Chrislistergolf
    commented on 's reply
    I like and agree with what you are saying, but the part about the phantom 300-yard plus drive, explain, is it that you don't feel people should be able to hit it 300 plus yards? I am just asking because I have encountered people who feel that.

  • mthunt
    replied
    Here you go:

    Solution for : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/skytrak/111157-does-skytrak-putting-suck-that-bad-or-am-i-that-bad New option available in settings file.

    Leave a comment:


  • sb944
    replied
    Can anyone point me to the skytrak putting patch? I tried reinstalling the TGC interface, still says 3.0.0, no option for "straight putting".

    Leave a comment:


  • Ports
    replied
    Godspeed my friend.

    Leave a comment:


  • mthunt
    replied
    YOU are correct.

    Leave a comment:

Working...