Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Thundergolf (NET and GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Thursday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...lder-challenge
See more
See less

Tour Rules

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mthunt View Post

Awesome shot bob but you know it’s rub of the Green. Lol
    Simple. 2 shots with the same yardage are either a rewind or stroke and distance. A look at the scorecard will tell you if it’s stroke and distance.

Comment

It just seems like a lot of work to sift thru it manually. I see that's the evidence, but surely this tour isn't burdening a select few to detect rewinds and make judgement on them. Hats off to you all if you are. A LOT of work that isn't getting recognized

Comment

YOU are correct.

Comment

Godspeed my friend.

Comment

Can anyone point me to the skytrak putting patch? I tried reinstalling the TGC interface, still says 3.0.0, no option for "straight putting".

Comment

Here you go:

https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...tgc-patch-3-02

Comment

First, thank you for doing these tours...I LOVE it! I do get a little nervous which seems odd and understandable at the same time. Quick question...what time of day on Sunday does the round need to be completed. I am not complaining but I saw at least one score that got posted sometime after the server clock said midnight...again, I am just wondering. I am on EST BTW. Thanks again

Comment

I think it’s mid day on the Monday. The time zone is I. Holland for ProTee.

Comment

mthunt just a quick question. I tried my first tournament this weekend after completing Q-school. Have to say it's a hoot. My question is about warm up. I use the Protee Sunday Range for warming up (not in the tournament section though) and noticed the shot recording is on for this as well. Does this interfere with the tournament games in any way? Or am I good to go warming up in this way.
                    Thanks

Comment

Shot recording records every single shot in a Sim. The recording has no impact on tournaments.

Comment

• Whiskeyjack
                        Whiskeyjack commented
                        Editing a comment
                        perfect thanks

So are we playing for real money in these tournaments? If not that needs to be next step.

Comment

• mthunt
                        mthunt commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If you put up the money I’ll make sure the winners get it.
                    Working...
                    X